Methods of Teaching Classes
- Present interesting, lively lessons/easily get your point across
- Use the most current and successful methods available
- Lessen your work load by making students more responsible
- Handle the disruptive student
- Keep ALL students interested
- Diagnose and address every learning style, including your own
- Ensure that your students retain what they learn long-term--not just enough to pass the next test
- Involve your students in the learning process
- Promote cooperative learning in a variety of ways
- Show students how to work together to achieve a common goal
- Keep your sense of humor
- View the most current interactive CD-ROM on the market
Enjoy Your JobLearning to teach is one thing. Learning to handle your classroom and all aspects of learning is something else. My educational background--a Masters Degree in Secondary Education, 36+ years of experience in the classroom, Pivot Point and Milady training and knowledge acquired as Educational Director for 7 cosmetology schools--will be what makes the difference in your education. I served as co-chairman of the national Cosmetology Educators Association Committee for 4 years and presented classes for 10 years. I've also taught at the Chicago Midwest Beauty Show twice and at the Orlando Premiere Hair Show. In addition, I have held Instructor Continuing Education classes for the South Carolina Association of Cosmetology Schools and other states. I look forward to working with you and sharing my love for teaching.
- Angie Shuler
Please Click Here for a Registration Form.
You may go ahead and reserve your space by sending in a $150.00 deposit with a Registration Form. Enrollment in these classes is first come, first served, so reserve your space TODAY!
If you go ahead and mail in $150 to reserve your spot, the remaining $200.00 of the first deposit must be received by June 5, 2013. The final balance of $325 is due on or by June 23, 2013. (The total cost of the class is $675.)
Classes are held Sundays and Mondays, on alternating weekends, for a total of 6 class meetings. (NOTE: You must attend all 6 classes!) We are staggering the weekends to allow for any holiday plans you may have. The class hours are 9AM - 5PM, with a 30 minute lunch break.
(NOTE: You must attend all six days. The first deposit of $350 is due by June 5, 2013. The second deposit of $325 is due on or by June 23, 2013.)